PURE ENERGY™ SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAWS. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Central Time (“CT”) on March 6, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. CT on Oct 1, 2012 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. HOW TO ENTER: There are two (2) ways to enter the PURE ENERGY® SWEEPSTAKES (the “Sweepstakes”).
a. No Purchase Necessary, and no entry fee, payment or proof-of-purchase necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. To enter the Sweepstakes without making a purchase, hand print your name, complete address with zip code, daytime phone number and date of birth on a 3” x 5” card and mail in an envelope to: Pure Energy Sweepstakes, PO BOX 987. Mail-in entries must be postmarked & received by Oct 1, 2012. Limit one (1) entry per person/per household/address per day. Limit one (1) entry per outer mailing envelope.
b. UPC Code Entries via Website, visit www.pureenergydrinks.com/sweepstakes (the “Web Site”), during the Sweepstakes Period, and follow instructions to enter. You will be required to enter the UPC (“Sweepstakes Code”) found on the side of the bottle of participating 8.4-ounce PURE ENERGY drinks produced by Green & Co. (IV Science, LLC) purchased only at a Kum & Go, L.C. retailing location (while supplies last). Limit one (1) entry per person/email address per day.
A “day” is defined as 12:00 a.m. CT to the following 11:59 p.m. CT. Sponsor and its agencies will not accept entries that are late, incomplete, misdirected, unintelligible or lost. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one (1) entry per each day of the Sweepstakes Period will void all entries and result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, an online entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. Proof of emailing does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Green & Co.; IV Science, LLC. (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned to entrant. Entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
3. PRIZES: Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
The Prize (1): The Prize will include (1) of the following gifts to the winner: an “Exotic Vacation Get-a-Way for Two” (ARV: up to $5,000); an “Apple Ipad” ($500); a “Play Station 3(PS3) Move® Gaming Console” (ARV: $400); “Cash” (ARV: $500); “(2) Concert Tickets”(ARV: $600); “ Free Pure Energy™ Product Home Delivered for up to (1) Year”(ARV:$500); a “32” Flat Screen HD TV”( ARV: $500); and “up to five (5) pieces of PURE ENERGY clothing apparel” (ARV: $200).“Vacation Give-a-Way” up to $5,000 depending upon winner’s point of travel origin. Selection of destination, duration, airline, and hotel are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of winner and guest. Sponsor will specify travel dates and all travel must be taken on dates specified; no alternative travel dates are available. All travel subject to availability and restrictions. Winner must travel on itinerary provided by sponsor. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for cancelled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events (including hotel booking, social or sporting events during the vacation and/or airline flights) beyond its control. Travel guest (or parent/legal guardian of a minor guest) must sign and return a travel release before any ticketing or travel occurs. Winner and guest must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents (e.g. a valid U.S. driver’s license) required for travel within the United States.
For all prizes: If winner cannot accept prize as stated by Sponsor, prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner, at Sponsor's sole discretion. Total ARV of all prizes is: $7,950.
4. DRAWING: All potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by outlined method of entries ( mail-in or online UPC code entry). Drawing will be conducted on Oct 15, 2012 by an independent judging entity whose decisions are final and binding. Odds of winning are solely dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received. Entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period are only eligible for this Sweepstakes.
5. ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD AND 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees of Kum & Go, L.C., Green & Company, and its bottlers, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies are not eligible to win. If a potential winner is a minor in his/her state of jurisdiction (but at least 18 years or older), prize may be awarded to such minor’s parent or legal guardian who will be required to sign all prize acceptance documents and assume responsibilities of prize winner.
6. DISCLAIMER: Sweepstakes Codes are void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels, or if any part is defective, altered, duplicated, photocopied, forged, counterfeited, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if Sweepstakes Codes contain or are the result of printing, mechanical or other errors, or do not contain correct security devices. Sole liability for a regular official Sweepstakes Code is limited to replacement with a free randomly selected official Sweepstakes Code, while supplies last. All submitted Sweepstakes Codes/entries become property of Sponsor, and will not be acknowledged or returned.
7. GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject only to the laws of New York State in the United States. Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Except as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Any difference between stated approximate value of prize and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Prize winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Limit one (1) prize per name and/or phone number and/or household.
8. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges that shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted at www.pureenergydrinks.com/sweepstakes throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Web Site; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Kum & Go, L.C., Sponsor, Promotion and Judging Entities assume no responsibility or liability for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the Web Site or any combination thereof, or; any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part.
10. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winner will be notified by phone at the phone number provided at the time of entry and will be required to respond to the phone call within 24 hours indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no return call is received within the time allotted, an alternate Prize Winner will be selected. Any alternates selected will also be required to respond to the phone call within 24 hours. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture and an alternate winner may be selected. Prize winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within three (3) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Travel Guest of Winner will also be required to sign and return a Liability/Publicity Release in the time frame specified. If any required documents are not returned within the required number of days, if any mail is returned as undeliverable without forwarding address, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s discretion. Upon forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Unless otherwise noted, allow 10-12 weeks for delivery of prizes by mail following completion of notification process. Prizes will only be delivered to addresses within the United States.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release , Sponsor and Promotion & Judging Parties from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: accessing the Web Site or Sweepstakes page; submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or; any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter Kum & Go, L.C. known (including, without limitation, use online at the Web Site) winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
12. WINNERS' LIST: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, to be received by October 1, 2012, to: Pure Energy Sweepstakes List Request; PO Box 987 Buffalo, NY. 14216.
13. SPONSOR: Green & Co. (IV Science, LLC), PO BOX 987, Buffalo, NY 14216
14. Kum & Go ENTITIES: Kum & Go, L.C. and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives, and employees (collectively, the “Kum & Go, L.C. Entities”) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded. Kum & Go, L.C. have not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
For Further Information, please send inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org.